How to Remove Monkey Test and Time Service Malware On Android

Recently, my Tecno  H5 has a small white dot prompting me to install one app named Battery Doctor. I clicked on the white dot to cancel the installation but unfortunately, when I opened my phone menu, the app was already there which I certainly didn't install, it installed automatically and I simply uninstall it. After sometimes, the same app was however found on my phone.
For days, I was battling automatic re-installation of this annoying app, which I uninstalled each time it did.
I finally decided to do factory reset, formatted both the internal and external storage hoping that this would fix the problem but it didn't, the app always re-install itself after sometimes. Whenever I uninstalled it and restarted my device, "Android is upgrading" would be displayed and then sadly, the app Battery Doctor would appear.
I was frustrated with this sad experience so I went online do some research and I discovered that problem is a trending topic about android phones. This affects 75% of the users now a days and it's a serious problem.
This unwanted and annoying app is  always shown in the recent and even cannot be removed easily even on factory reset or uninstall in the setting.
I went further with research. According to Norton, this is a malware that can consume enough space and drain your battery.Also, automatically install unwanted application without your permission.
I also discovered that after extracting with APK Editor, I noticed one of their code used "Session ID". It  means it has access to your internet and that is why it call install unnecessary app when you are connected to the internet.
Although this maybe complicated, the best way to remove this is to format your phone and flash the firmware or stock ROM.
For alternative way,
METHOD 1:Install Titanium Pro. Tap backup/restore. Then  Tap Monkey Test and Time Service
Tap freeze.
That's all. Now titanium backup will freeze the malware to install unwanted application.
METHOD 2:
  • Install Link2SD
  •  
  • Open Link2SD
  •  
  • Choose system app
  • open monkey test and freeze it
  • open time service and freeze it also
Share This :



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon